Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wedding Shoes

Like most brides, I wanted to find some really comfy shoes to wear to the wedding. I had a pair of slippers, but somehow I made a hole in where the big toe is on one of them while I was taking pics with Jill. Those are out! This weekend I went browsing around Dillards and found these...

Definitely not the typical wedding shoe, but they were cute and on sale...it was the only excuse I could come up with to buy them. So, these are currently the shoes I will wear. They'll be so cute with jeans! AND I bet the photographer will get some cute pictures of them.

This was the only picture I could find of them...got it from ebay, so I'm not sure mine are exactly like this, but close enough.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Make sure you wear them around a bit and they don't give you a heal blister (you know the back area where the shoe goes up and down!), I have some (not quite as cute as yours, but they gave me a terrible blister.

Anonymous said...

i really like them a lot