Tuesday, February 19, 2008

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Invitations are officially in the mail! I dropped a huge box of them off during my conference today. It felt wonderful! I think I'll have a giant margarita tonight for getting them out. (Especially since I did the majority of them myself!) Nick actually did help make the invitations when he had time, but I did all the hard parts. We ended up sending out nearly 700 invitations. We still have a handful more to get addresses for and I'm sure there will be a few that we'll think of along the way.


Another AMEN for getting my PDAS observation over with today! Thank God I'm out of Hays CISD so I don't have to do their stupid 8 page observation 4 times a year. It's nice to work in a normal district again.

On a sad note, today marks the 10th anniversary of Papo's death. The time has flown by incredibly fast. I remember it all like it was yesterday. Oh how I wish he could have met Nick and been able to be at our wedding.

No comments: