Friday, February 22, 2008

Sicko Limo

We're in search of a limo service and it hasn't been fun. There isn't anything in our area so the prices are outrageous. We called a guy in El Campo and he quoted me $350. This was insanely cheap so it made me very leary. I really don't care what the limo looks, as long as it's halfway decent and gets us there. All I want is to go to St. Lucia! He didn't have a website so I couldn't see a picture of it. I told him that I'd come to El Campo to check it out. Well, he called me today because he was in Wharton with it. I met him in the little shopping strip. The outside wasn't bad looking, but the inside was gross. It was dirty and smelled gross. The seatbelts were brown. Ugh! Then he told me that he misquoted me and it should be $545. That's still not a bad price, but definitely not for this limo. I'm about to give up on it and we'll just have to drive ourselves to Houston.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting on a guy in Houston to give me a quote. I talked to him the other day but he forgot to send the quote. I'll let you know. Jamo

Tracy said...

Gross, Gross, Gross. You'd get out of the limo and have a french fry stuck to your butt or something.

I guess that goes with the saying, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I'll pray that something decent turns up.

Anonymous said...

I'll be happy to drive you to Houston for $350. I promise not to listen to you or watch what happens either!!!

beth