Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holy Crap....31 Days!

It's absolutely unbelievable that we only have 31 days until we are married! The time has really flown by. I haven't gotten nervous about anything yet, but I think it's coming. Here's the latest on what I've been doing/thinking about doing for the big day...
1) Sending out invitations to those who haven't got theirs yet.
2) Making rehearsal dinner invitations...wanna send those out by Friday.
3) Deciding where I will get my dress altered. I think I'll have an appointment this weekend...I'm leaving that up to Mom.
4) Paying for the hall, photographer, and meeting with the caterer.
5) Checking on hotel reservations for guests
6) Deciding on what we will do when we leave the wedding. Limo? Hotel?
7) Meeting with the florist.
8) Figure out songs for wedding ceremony, Father/Daughter dance, etc.
9) Get the marriage license.

I'm sure there are other things, but I left my list at home.

No comments: