Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Supper at 9:30

Yeah...last night we ate supper at 9:00. I HATE eating late, but everything is late with the in-laws. Plan for everything about 2 hours later than scheduled. That's not where this post was going, but I figured I'd throw it in there.

My dream last night was that the caterers were bringing the food to our house in Shiner instead of to the hall. For some reason, Uncle Greg went to retrieve the caterers and lead them to the right place. Well, there was a HUGE drug bust on our road and they got hung up in the blockage. NBC news was there with vans and helicopters so it was completely congested. By the time they made it to the hall it was 9:30. Plus, they only catered for 350 people and there were 850 people there. The wedding party couldn't eat and everyone was limited to a spoonful. I was ticked because we weren't going to get to do the grand march or any dancing because the limo driver was going to be waiting for us at 11. We ran out of the door at 11:30 and realized that we hadn't packed for the honeymoon. All of Nick's trunks were in Wharton and I hadn't shopped for any new bathing suits or outfits. The limo driver had to drive us to my house and I had to search for old ones and then we had to go to Wharton. We were wayyyy over our time limit and had to pay the limo service a large amount on top of the already large amount. Then I woke up!

I guess I dreamt this because I haven't really worried about the food yet....it must be coming. Also because I have been searching for a limo service that will come to Shiner and drive us to Bush for a reasonable amount of money. The bad part about getting married on March 29th is that it is now prom season and the prices go up even more. Everything I have found ranges from $650-$900. We could drive ourselves, but how much fun would that be?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I could not agree with you more on the first part!! So did you know that there was a study out that relates what you eat to your dreams? Also, the later you eat the scarier your dreams are!! I'm serious google it..