Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going through pics

Bocktoberfest 2005
Little did I know that I would meet my future husband a few hours after this picture was taken.Mom's wedding cake-recreated by Gagee for their 25th Wedding Anniversary.Dad's recreated wedding cake. Back in the day he had Country Boys BBQ and sold insurance. Of course he no longer has Country Boys, but he still makes the BEST BBQ ever!The first time our parents met was at the anniversary party. The first Texas State football game we went to together. We went with Josh and Elizabeth Williams. This was in November or December 2005. I was wearing glasses because my eyes were terrible because I wouldn't take my contacts out. Jenn Pekar and I tailgating before a Texas State game. It was when we almost won our conference. I miss you JP! :(Our 2nd football game together. No more highlights for me....EVER AGAIN!My first birthday with Nick. Party at Mamacita's in San Marcos. Little did we know that all of the people to the right of Nick would be in our wedding one day down the road.

1 comment:

Abby said...

We got your invitation today, so cute!