Saturday, February 2, 2008

Newspaper pictures

Here are a few pictures that we took last weekend that I like. For all of you that want to see us in the newspaper we should be in the Shiner Gazette and Wharton Journal-Spectator this coming Wednesday the 6th. We will also be in the Victoria Advocate on February 10th (I think!). For all of my out of town friends, www.victoriaadvocate.com. You'll probably have to browse the webpage, but I think it's in the celebrations tab.

FYI: to all of you that are getting married and want to put the engagement announcement in the victoria paper...you have to give them 2 weeks notice and it costs $92 and wedding announcements start at $127. I think it's ridiculously outrageous! Shiner Gazette must be in by noon on Mondays.


I'm too lazy to rotate this picture right now. Sorry!

Jill caught us off-guard on this picture, but the tongue out is typical of me if I don't get my way with him! :) He does a great job of bringing out the spoiled kid in me.


Hope you're not blinded by this photo, but I like it. Climbing on hay bales with my cute high heels. Sounds like a good country song.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love them! You have great colored back drops! We had to pay in Amarillo too. I think they give you a tiny announcement for free, but if you want the picture and the "story" you have to plunk down the cash!!

Anonymous said...

I love the first one... and Abby's right they are so colorful! We can't wait for the wedding - I guess its right around the corner. See you guys Saturday! - T