Monday, February 11, 2008

Showered out!

3 showers in one week....YES, THREE in ONE week! Thank goodness we are DONE with being showered. I'm definitely not complaining, I'm just glad we are done. It's always great to see everyone, but then the dreaded present opening happens. Like I've said time and time again, I just don't like it! Seriously, every present we've gotten so far has been WONDERFUL. I haven't had to fake liking a gift at all. The main reason I don't like it is because I think it's boring for everyone else. I try to open the gifts really fast so everyone doesn't leave or fall asleep during that timespan.

Wednesday was the school shower. Saturday was the Wharton couples shower and Sunday was the church shower. Lots and lots of really good gifts. We've got a garage full of things that are calling for me to use them. Our house and Nick's shop is definitely going to be well-equipped.

THANK YOU to EACH and EVERY PERSON that has been apart, in some way, shape or form, of the past 7 showers. We are blessed to have so many wonderful, supportive people in our lives. You have made each and every moment of our engagement memorable and meaningful. ALSO....I'M SORRY....I'm deeply sorry for all of you that have had to sit through one, two, three, or ALL SEVEN of the present openings at the showers. I'm sure it was painful, but you were troopers and it means the world to me!

All I can say is...BRING ON THE BACHELORETTE PARTY!!!! Only 26 days...

No comments: