Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We got our DVD! We got our DVD!

Nick and I went to Shiner Friday evening to break our trip to San Marcos up a little. Our dvd was in! Mom and Dad went to the river so it was a good opportunity for us to watch it by ourselves for the first time, so we did. It's sooooo good! It's really the only way to relive your wedding day and THANK GOD we chose to spend extra money to get a great videographer. Along with the ceremony and other footage, he has 3 music videos that are amazing. I've watched it several times and each time, it brings tears to my eyes. Friday we ended up watching the movie twice and today I showed a few pieces to my kiddos. They all clapped when I walked down the aisle and couldn't understand why my Dad walked me down and not Nick. I'm working on putting a little of the footage on my blog, but it's not working thus far.

5 comments:

Jamie C said...

Cool! Looking forward to seeing it soon!

Tracy said...

I totally want to see it too. Y'alls wedding was awesome.

Abby said...

I can't wait to see it. The video (yeah we got married before dvd's) is one of the things I tell people they HAVE to spend money on! We still watch it every now and again!

throdown said...

Thanks Nick and Jenny...so glad you liked it! I saw the photos and I really liked them as well. It was a lot of fun to put together! Please recommend us to your friends!
Thanks for hiring us!
Howard Esse, CLVS
Crossroads Legal Video
Shiner

Anonymous said...

One caveat is that there might be some issue with putting the machine to sleep, as the encryption key is still in memory. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Mitzy Bags[/url] Due to our turbine-related health issues, I spent all summer living in a camper with my family, away from the turbines.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Kjrlcbhou
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora uk[/url] Edloxahnj [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jackets[/url] ldydgbpqn