Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pointy elbows....

So, last night I was talking to Nick about my "quirks." He asked what the definition of a quirk was, and thankfully I had the exact answer since I looked it up yesterday. We both, obviously, had different ideas. After I told him that it meant "a peculiar trait," he immediately spouted off that I have extremely pointy elbows and I could "take an eye out with those things." :( Yes, my elbows are rather pointy, but that's compared to his knobby ones. After I told him about what I came up with, he said that he'll make me replace the toilet lid if I ever break it! I'm not the one leaving it up, so hopefully he learns to just put the lid down before any damage is done. The joys of being married...he now has to deal with my quirkiness and break his bad habits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always had a good comment for the guys regarding the toilet seat... and for me, it's just as easy for the girl to put the seat down as it is for us to put the seat up. It's kinds like a shared responsibilty.

If you all don't want us to piss on the seat then yes... I think we should lift it up, but at least you all can do is put it down.

hehehe - robert