Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Out of commission

I thought I was going to have to take another day off of work today. I'm already at -1/2 days so I wasn't happy when I woke up vomitting this morning at 1:45. I've mentioned before that I DON'T yak, but this morning it was full blown. (Sorry!) Poor Nick hasn't had much sleep since all this fair business and then he had to listen to me. Thankfully, I woke up this morning feeling fine and dandy. I guess the delicious fair food I ate didn't agree with my tummy.

Tonight Nick has his steer show at the fair. Last night they had the hog show and no one placed. There are lots of things I'd like to say about this, but I won't post it to save face. You'll just have to ask me if you wanna know my thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Sickness???

Tracy said...

Hmm... I love how the this person posted anonymously and didn't leave an initial!