Friday, May 16, 2008

Love my new make-up

I had ordered a buttload of new mineral make-up at the beginning of March for the wedding. I didn't get it in the mail until this week. It was actually a complete surprise since I had forgotten about it. It was my fault that it took me forever to get it because I sent them a check when it should have been a money order. Ooops! Anyways, I was very leary about the whole mineral make-up idea, but I love it! Nick even commented that it looked really good and natural. I ordered the biggest custom kit on the site and love it all. You can get samples for free, but I surpassed that since I wanted to try it for the wedding. The lip gloss is really cool. It's in a Chap-Stick tube, is glossy on the lips, but not sticky. One reason I don't like gloss is because of how sticky it is. I can't stand when my hair blows in my face and sticks to my lips!

The company is www.everydayminerals.com out of Austin. It's even better because one lady is the owner and it's not a huge company getting more of our money. Also nice to support fellow Texans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This isn't another one of your makeup things that is really at Big Lots is it? - Beth