Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quirky?

I'm out of stuff to blog, so I've been looking for things to type about. When I first saw this, I didn't think that I could come up with 6 quirks. Was I a quirky person? Hummm...quirk...a peculiar trait, according to Merriam-Webster. I guess everyone has some quirkiness to them in some way or another. Here's what I came up with:

1) I hardly ever will put down a toilet lid that has been left up. If I have to, I kick it down. Who cares if the lid cracks! If I know who has left it up, I'll call them to come and put it down.

2) Drinking after people disgusts me. That goes right along with eating off another's fork or spoon. Don't ask me if you can have a bite of something, I'll tell you yes, but it's killing me inside! Also, please don't double-dip or God-forbid, lick your fingers or utensils and put it in food. Gag! (I don't mind sharing with Nick and maybe sometimes my family.)

3) I do not like it when my foods touch. Divided plates rock! The only exception to the touching rule is mashed potatoes and corn. Maybe this is why I'm not a huge fan of casseroles.

4) When I stay overnight in a hotel, I won't ever be the first person to take a shower. I'd rather be after someone else that I know rather than someone I don't know.

5) Feet bother me. Please don't touch me with yours!

6)

I can't come up with a 6th one at the moment. Instead of this being 6 quirks, it has turned out to be 6 things that gross me out. Now I think I'm germophobic!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have completely lost your mind Jen.

PS -- we need to talk about the bbq cookoff tonight. call me if you get this, if not i'll call you later.

jamo

Abby said...

Funny! I agree with the shower thing, I hate "shared" bathroom spaces!

Anonymous said...

Good list, I don't do all of those, but I definitely agree with you on the feet thing. Gross! *Bonnie

Tracy said...

Yeah, you are definitely a germophobic. :) I can't relate much to your list other than toilet seats are gross. I love casseroles and if all my food was always given to me in one big heap it wouldn't bother me at all.