Monday, November 5, 2007

Pics coming soon!

This is an email from Alice, our photographer.

Hey Jenny!
We had sooo much fun shooting your bridal! You looked absolutely beautiful that day. The session was very different; Eric and I just couldn't stop talking about it afterwards! The pictures came out awesome and we really can't wait to show everyone! I am working on the blog pictures "as we speak." We are going to post them either tonight or tomorrow morning so please check back!
Talk to you soon!
Alice

She and her husband, Eric, took my bridal portraits Friday at 5:30pm. I was so excited to finally meet Alice and Eric. I've been emailing and on the phone with Alice a lot! She was probably sick of hearing from me! :) They have great ideas and are an awesome team. I'd love it if Nick and I could be photographers together! Yeah, that won't happen in this lifetime! Anyways, I absolutely HATE being in the picture, I love taking the pictures, so I was a little nervous about doing bridals. It was SOOOO MUCH FUN! I felt like a movie star. People were driving by and honking. Girls would wave and smile. Then there was Alice and Eric with huge cameras in hand, snapping away! I think that they probably got tons of great photos. It's going to be so hard to pick! So, some of the pics should be posted on their blog shortly.

Here's the address so you can see me!

http://blog.serendipity-photography.com/

No comments: