Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nick's ring

Yesterday, after school, I drove to IW Marks in Bellaire to pick-up Nick's ring. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We couldn't have picked a more perfect match. Nick is very anal about things, believe it or not. I've probably already said that a time or two on this blog. We looked at several places for a band for him. He knew exactly what he wanted. Sort of beveled...white gold, not platinum...not too fat or too thin. I was easier than he was...all I wanted was a round stone and NOT gold. Anyways, my engagement ring and wedding ring have millgrain on the edges. His band is the exact style that he wanted and it had millgrain on the edges too. Our rings look like they should have been sold together. The hardest thing was to decide on what to engrave on the inside. I was set on Cherished and 3-29-08, but at the last minute I decided on All My Love and 3-29-08. That's my little saying I use in cards and emails for him so it was perfect. (He'll also never forget our anniversary!) He was so surprised and ecstatic when I showed it to him last night. He was worse than a girl...he wouldn't take it off! Then he let me see my band one last time before the wedding, it was also the first time I saw it since we got engaged....6 months ago TODAY! I definitely didn't want to take it off! It's sooooo gorgeous!

Exactly 4 months til the wedding!

No comments: