Monday, November 5, 2007

Lots of FuN!

This past weekend was a blast! Friday I took the day off so I headed to Shiner on Thursday. Thursday I went to Jaace's football game and then to a rosary for Dawn's grandpa (worst part of the weekend, obviously.) For those of you who do not know Dawn Raab, she is one of my bridesmaids and best friends. We went to Shiner Elementary and High School together...all 13 years! We have lots of GREAT memories together and some not so great ones. (Don't we all!) We've sat on rooftops together, made prank calls, got pulled over by cops for parking at the red lot, roomed together at UCA camp 4 years in a row, and the list goes on. Unfortunately, we had to go our seperate ways and don't get to be around each other as much as we'd like. Ok, back to the weekend...Friday I chilled at my parents house before I had to leave to get my bridals done (another post). Got to Buda/Austin for the pics, got ready, started getting pics taken at 5:30-7:15ish. Jamie, Robert, Jill, Dawn Machacek, Scotty, and I headed to our hotel in Austin. We got ready and then went out on 6th street. Saturday we laid around til noon and then went shopping. My shower was from 4-6pm. It seemed like the day drug by. Finally it was time to go to the shower! It was great to see all of my old teaching buddies. I got lots of great gifts for our future bar in our future house! I'll post pictures from the shower tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, Paige and I are tired of you calling us OLD! Stop it. -Beth