Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Hairstylist Rocks!



This is one CrAzY girl! Dawn and Jamie were good friends back in high school. I remember them hanging out a lot when they were younger, but I never got to be with them....probably because I was the pesky little sister. They were always busy riding around and chasing those Machacek boys. Jamie was actually maid of honor in Dawn's wedding 9 years ago. They have remained very close friends and have started to let me hang around them. :) Our family just adores Dawn and Scotty and their kiddos. We never go without a laugh when she is around. She has a contagious laugh...you can't help but laugh when she does. Two years ago, Jamie, Dawn, Alicea, Debbie, Shelley, and I all went to New York together. Let me just say that New York will never be the same since we've been there! The picture above is of us at the Today Show. She was actually the one that got me to notice Nick and the Bocktoberfest. She made a comment that if she was 10 years younger, she would have gone after him! I've always thought that Dawn and Scotty have a great marriage, so she must know how to pick 'em. I decided to introduce myself to him, and now we're getting married!!! What a matchmaker! Anyways, Dawn is doing my hair for the wedding. She and Scotty took the day off last Friday so that she could do my hair for my bridal portraits and of course, to party with us that evening. I must say that I have the BEST hairstylist around! I don't know if anyone else would be so willing as Dawn!

Oh yeah, Dawn and Scotty are our grand march leaders, too! I'm sure t will be a "grand" one!

No comments: