Friday, April 18, 2008

Lia Sophia

I haven't officially started selling this jewelry yet, but I'm thinking about it. I have several friends that sell Premier Jewelry. It's a BIG deal here in Wharton. I'm sure every lady in town has been to a show and has several pieces of it. It's very, um, saturated in this county. I was thinking of other things that I could sell in the summertime, when a lady I work with approached me about Lia Sophia. She's going to start with Lia Sophia on Monday, so it will be the first time it's out in the community. I never have anything to do in the summer, so I figured it would be a fun little business adventure. It's nothing that I could make a living doing, but some extra cash is always nice. One of my friends that just started with Premier pocketed $900 on 3 shows. Sounds good to me!

Doing the show is really easy. All I will have to do is display the jewelry, pass a few pieces around, play a game, and take orders.

Hostess Benefits are as follows:
Free Jewelry
Receive 20% of your Show sales in FREE jewelry credits. ($600 show=$120 free jewelry)

Hostess Bonus Items
Choose any four items at special Hostess Bonus prices ($15 unless otherwise noted).
*They offer several $100+ items for $15-$30.

Half Price Items
Choose any two items at half price.

Special Buying Privilege
Buy an additional item at half price when you purchase from a Show booked at yours.

40% Hostess Credit
Have 10 orders and 2 dated bookings from your Show and get 40% of your Show sales in jewelry credit for only $15.

Right now, the only thing I need is for a few of my dear friends to say they will have a show, then I will probably go ahead and join the Lia Sophia team. Also, if anyone would be interested in selling it, let me know.

Check it out at www.liasophia.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi There!

I was wondering if you ever decided to join lia sophia? I am an advisor and I make very good money!! It's a great company and everyone wants you to suceed!! The support we have with each other and the company itself is something to be admired!

If you are still thinking about it, please contact me. I would love to answer any questions you have and send you out some information!

Tara
taras529@yahoo.com