Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Complaining again

I complained about Nick's job yesterday and I'm going to complain about it again today!

I think I have forgotten what my husband looks like. He leaves before I wake up in the morning and I'm asleep when he gets home. Tonight will be the same as the past two nights. Getting home at 12:30 is RIDICULOUS! I honestly haven't seen his face since Sunday night. He wakes up and kisses me goodbye and comes home and kisses me goodnight. Maybe in a few years I will want a few days to myself, but not right now. Not 1 month after we've been married.

Last night we had bunco at Jill's apartment so that kept me busy until 9:30. We had a really great time, even though we only played for 30 minutes. The other 2.5 hours consisted of lots of talking and eating. I won for the first time last night since I joined the group. Most Wins!! Wooohooo!

Anyways, tonight will be a boring night by myself at the house-on-wheels. I'm looking for any other lonely soul to go out to eat with or something.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

If we lived in the same town we could hang out. I can totally relate, and I complain sometime too. For the most part I've gotten used to it, but in y'alls case I hope he gets the other job and you don't have to get used to it.

It was a good day for me when I finally felt like Cayla was old enough to go out to eat with. You know, when we could hold real conversations and I didn't feel like I was just eating out by myself. (which I don't do - EVER)
I still remember the outing-- we went to Casa Ole.

Anonymous said...

Hey -- you are always welcome to come out to Katy / Houston!!!!!

I have Bunco tonight, otherwise I'd come down and visit you at the house-on-wheels.

Hang in there kiddo!

Abby said...

Do you want to eat at Chili's? We are always happy to eat there and can meet you. I haven't figured out what we are eatting for dinner yet!!

Abby said...

I forgot to add that I know the feeling. When Brian and I first got married we were both in school so we saw each other ALL the time. Then one day he started being on call ALL the time and I was left at home ALL the time by myself. It gets better and just think one day it will be you and the KIDS home alone....then you will really miss him!