Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I really have to start my diet up again, but I'll hold off until Monday. As if I've never said that before. Since St. Lucia I think I've gained about 7 pounds back. I'm afraid to step on a scale, so I'll wait until I start walking again. Last night Nick and I stuffed our faces with fried shrimp from Texas Steak and Seafood. They have really really good seafood. Whenever someone decides to come visit us, we'll take you there. Tonight Dad is making me chicken fried chicken and chicken fried steak for my birthday. (The steak is for Nick.) Mom's making those yummy stuffed mashed potatoes. I feel fatter just thinking about it. I'm hoping that they put some of our wedding cake in the freezer so that we can taste it. I did get a little taste of it, but not enough to remember it.

Other than going to Shiner and hanging out with the parents and a few other friends, I don't plan on doing much this weekend but relaxing and reminiscing. I think that we've had enough excitement over the past few weeks...low-key sounds great to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday my dear sister Jennyyyyyy,

happy birthday to YOU!!!!!

I love you! Have a great one and SEE YOU NEXT WEEKEND IN SHINER!
Jamo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great day.
Love,
Heather