Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Funny Wedding Questions

My wonderful Fuentes girls had a list of questions after the wedding that I had to answer. I thought they were pretty funny and I'd imagine several people had the same questions. I'll take the time to answer them now. When Beth told me she had a list, I figured it would be a long one. As of right now, it consists of 3 questions. Feel free to email me if you have any that need to be addressed.

Q: Ok, so how much money was in the birdcage?
A: We're opening gifts this Saturday. Last weekend Nick and I did sneak in the living room and opened a few cards. We're guessing that it will be around $6,000.

Yes, we are floored by the amount of money as well. When we opened the cards and counted all of them and did a guesstimate, it made us feel like we won the lottery. Unfortunatly, Bonnie is the only one who REALLY knows what that feels like.

Q: Was that John Deere tattoo on that one girl's arm real?
A: It was the second time I've seen this girl and it was on her both times. So, I'm going with yes. Surprised the heck outta me when I found out she's an RN! Don't worry, I'll NEVER have a JD tat.

Q: How old was the girl that was pregnant...she looked 12?
A: These days, it's the thing to get pregnant in HS. I think she's a senior.

That was kinda fun....send me more ?'s!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I had a few of those questions myself but didn't want to ask. Bonnie

Anonymous said...

You should ask Robert about that girl with the JD tattoo. He had a run in with her last September at the church picnic that is HILARIOUS!!!

He may not remember it (due to alcohol)-- but I do as well as Sara & Jamey Machacek & Scott & Brandy Werner. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Whats up very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .
. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am glad to seek out numerous useful info right here in the submit, we need work out more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Look into my blog post :: daycare fullerton (http://www.youtube.com/)