Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's Official!

I'm probably the only dork that brings their camera to get a picture of getting a marriage license, but this was monumental in my books. I had to have these shots!

We were walking into the Annex and I had to snap a shot of this car sitting outside of it. Felt like we were in the 60s or something. Nick makes fun of me when he sees horse-drawn buggies going through town, but I think it's classy compared to this boat.

All smiles! (I can't get the deadgum picture to rotate and I'm tired of messing with it.) The lady behind the glass giggled at us, but she took the picture without any hesitation.

The official document. We went to get the marriage license on March 17th after school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That car is freaking awesome!!!

Jamie