Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TMI

OK...so this will be to much info for most people, and unfortunately there will probably be lots more of that to come. Sorry if it offends anyone. SO....preggers is very stressful, but I'm trying to let it roll off. Numero uno...all I think about and pray about is having a healthy baby. We are trying to do everything possible to have a healthy baby. Dos...everytime I use the restroom I hope it's all fine. And I've never used the potty so much in my lfe. The boobs...man they are starting to hurt. Of course I'll take any pain for this Little Munchkin.
Last night, Nick and I made our first Babies R Us run. We bought a Bebe sound machine and two outfits...I Love Mommy and I Love Daddy that are unisex. y
Keep us in your prayers that we are all healthy throughout this pregnancy.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You are too funny!

Are y'all still planning on not finding out the sex?

I don't think you'll make it! :)