Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Baby Shopping!

After school Wanda and I are going to look at a few baby things. The plan is to run to Sugar Land and go to Baby's 1st Furniture, Babies R Us, and Right Start. I have a few cribs picked out online that I want to see in person. Nick will be weather-proofing the house this evening so he got out of shopping this time. He knows that Friday, after the doctor's appointment I will drag him to several stores. He's such a trooper and really does enjoy the shopping, but he won't admit that to anyone!

Yesterday I did another Chinese Pregnancy calendar and it said girl. I used all of the exact same information. Again, as long as he/she is healthy, we don't care what the gender is. We've got both names picked out, but the boy's name is not set in stone yet. I think for that reason, it will be a boy. Several people have mentioned twins. It's kind of scary to think about, but it is definitely a possibility since Mom's a twin. I told Jill that the calendar said girl yesterday and she immediately said, “One of each!” One of my Bunco friends has the name of the right Chinese Pregnancy calendar to use, so she should let me know what I'm having soon. ;)

It is snowing here in Wharton!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Twins!! What fun would that be!! Ok give us an update after the doctor visit...I sure hope you like him. Such presure!!