Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How should I be feeling?

~Should I already be having weird cravings? I had some relish the other day. It was so good and sour that I wanted to eat the whole jar! I've been drinking lots of orange juice mixed with 7-Up. It's soooo good and makes you think you're having a Mimosa.

~Should I be emotional already? I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat! This morning I heard "The best mistake I ever made" and had to turn the station.

~Should I be having weird dreams? So far it's only been one. I was going in for a checkup and the waiting room was filled with pregnant women lying in stretchers eating ice. They were about to deliver at any second, but all the rooms were full. Nick and I walked out and started to look for a new hospital.

Since Sunday I have been feeling wonderful! Every once in a while I get a little queasy but it passes rather quickly. Yesterday I did the Chinese calendar and it says boy. It has a 93% accuracy rate so I'm going with that, which means I need boy name suggestions.

A few other reasons why I think it's a boy is because that's what Nick wants and he ALWAYS gets his way! :) Also, on his side I think it calls for boy. (Kourtney, Kylee, Cayla, Emery...Tate, Brooks, Kelly's baby, Our baby?????) Right Abby?

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love OJ and 7-up!

I'm glad you're feeling better... my vote is now boy!

Jamie C said...

Well -- it's going to be a toss up because if NICK always gets his way and JENNY always gets her way -- who knows if it'll be a boy or girl! ha ha ha

As long as it's healthy, right?!

I"m really excited for ya'll. 2009 is going to be busy and fun!

Abby said...

I do think that healthy is the number one issue.

I am holding out my vote until the cravings issue is more established. I currently am batting near 100% on my craving theory.

I of course want you to have a girl. Nick will be an excellent girl dad and I think generally everyone needs a girl, but boys are very sweet too!!

May the Lord watch over Grandma Popp if it's another boy like Brooks and Tate, her house may not be able to take it.

I could always cry at the drop of the hat, you are preggers at the worst possible commerical time. Those coming home for Christmas commercials send me over the edge!!

Tracy said...

If they both get their way, maybe it's one of each! :)

Abs do you agree that there are more cravings with boys? I don't think my pregnancies are a good test cases. I definitely had more cravings with Tate, but since I ate nothing with Cayla it wasn't hard to beat.

I might be guessing boy, but I think I wish for a girl. I think if one has a girl first they are much more likely to have a second child. A boy might just make y'all throw in the towel!