Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ode to My Husband on His Birthday!

I can hardly remember the days that you weren't in my life. It's as if we've known each other forever. You do so many things that make me happy every single day. Here are a few things that make me smile:

~Your good night and good morning snuggles and kisses make me warm inside.

~You tell me you love me over and over and over again.

~You tell me how beautiful I am every chance you get.

~You tell “Our Munchkin” that you love “him.” ;)

~When I had morning sickness, you held my hair!

~I drag you around shopping, and you hold the bags.

~Whenever my tummy hurts, you always know ice cream makes it better!

~You tell me “No” when I want something, but you always end up letting me have it!

~When we planned our wedding, you were wonderful, helpful, and supportive. You continue to tell me what a great job I did.

~You plan surprise weekends to San Marcos, plays, shopping, etc.

~You switched jobs because it wasn't fitting our lifestyle and I wasn't getting enough of you.

~You love my family and want to be around them as much as I do.

~You MAKE me drive your tractors and nothing good ever comes out of it. Either I nearly run you over, get them “stuck,” or do the gears wrong. You know not to yell at me or I will get off. It's always a mistake to ask me, but I think you do it just to get a good laugh.

~Same goes with cows…I run them into an open cotton field and you continue to ask for my help.

~You saved my life when we went scuba-diving in St. Lucia. I was so scared because we were with the “pros.” Thank God you knew to turn on the oxygen tank before I jumped in!

~Even though you'd rather eat somewhere else, you are ok with my weekly (or more) trips to Los Cucos.

~When we found out we were going to have a baby you laughed with me and hugged me.

~After we told your parents they were going to be grandparents, you told me that you were ready for this baby to come out immediately.

~You call my parents “Mom and Pop.”

The list goes on and on, but I only had a few minutes. Thank you for making my life beautiful. You are a wonderful, wonderful person and best of all, you're all mine. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, my love!

Love,

Jen and baby

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very Sweet! Happy Birthday Nick!