Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What does a girl do 4 days before her wedding?

She goes to work and decides that it's not the place she should be and takes 1/2 a day off! Tells her kiddos goodbye and heads to the tanning bed for 20 minutes. (Like it's done any good since I've only done it a total of 4 times!) Then she goes to get a pedicure and nails done for 2 hours! (Heavenly!) Runs to pick up 10 tuxedos. Goes to Wal-Mart to buy buttons and stick pins. Goes to HEB to buy 3 more bottles of wine and a 25 lb. bag of birdseed. Currently she is printing out programs that aren't satisfying her.

My list is a page long, but I'm getting them crossed off. Here are the crossed off items:
Call Shimek's--the soloists
Call Sandals Resort
Iron clothes and pack
Get wine and champagne
Ringbearer gift
Pick up tuxedos
Call organist
Finish doors
Get birdseed, buttons, pins, and disposable cameras
Figure out makeup

Last night I went to Sephora and spent $150 in makeup that I didn't need. The lady did such a good job so I figured that I could maybe do it Saturday if I had exactly what she had. All the products will be used after the wedding so that's how I justified the spending. (Sorry Nick!) If there are any makeup experts out there that aren't busy Saturday morning and wanna help, call me!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to tan one last time and then head to Shiner. We plan on decorating the dining hall tomorrow night. Maybe we can get in the main hall if bingo gets out at a decent time.

It's down to the wire. Keep me in your prayers....

2 comments:

Abby said...

We've been thinking about you lots and counting down to "flower girl day" at our house. If you need us to do anything for you here just give us a call.

Tracy said...

We're counting down as well! I don't know which of us is more excited.

Sorry I'm the furthest thing from a makeup artist! :(