Friday, March 14, 2008

Finalizing Marriage Paperwork

Jenny:

Your wedding day is quickly approaching. Congratulations!!

In order to complete your marriage packet/paperwork, I need to know the names of your official witnesses. I had recorded Allen & Carolyn Migl. Will there be others or is that it? Please let me know. I also need a "Post Marriage Mailing Address," please. Do you have one? Do you know where you'll be living after the wedding? Or, should I just use one of the addresses that you and Nicholas gave me as your addresses? If so, which one should I use?

This information will ultimately get everything wrapped up. Then, all will be in place for March 29...as long as you remember to bring your civil marriage license to the rehearsal!

Blessings,
Father Bob


It's approaching very quickly! We are so excited about this joyous day.

Allen and Carolyn Migl, Marilyn Goerig, and Charles George will all be witnesses. We're headed to pick up the marriage license today!

Also, our new address will be:
Nicholas and Jenny Popp
419 Blanche
Wharton, TX 77488

Thanks so much!
Jenny

Thanks for the quick response. This now means that as far as the Church is concerned everything is ready to go!!!! Good luck with any other final preps.

Blessings,
Father Bob

No comments: