Wednesday, March 12, 2008

17 Days

And I'm officially starting to panic. Maybe I've said that before, but it's really true now. I know that all the major details are taken care of so it will be perfect, but it's the small ones that we keep putting off.

Monday night I lay awake in bed, wide-eyed and bushy tailed from 2:00am-4:30am. At least that was the last time I looked at my phone. I kept going over several things that I needed to get done in my head. Finally, I got out of bed and went to make a list. I thought that would put me back to sleep, but I still laid there another hour. When 6:30 came, I was hating life.

Last night I was going through more things and making more lists when I realized that I don't have a garter yet! How in the world can this be? I've been looking for garters online since we got engaged, but never found the perfect one. Not that it's a big deal to have "the perfect" garter, but there are lots of ugly ones out there. More uglies than pretties.

Tomorrow Mom is coming up and we are going shopping in Sugar Land to take care of these petty details. The main reason for going to SL is because it will be Jamie's 31st birthday. Unfortunately, she has Bunco tomorrow night and any woman who plays Bunco, knows that you can't miss it! She tried to get me to sub with her group, but that would make 3 Bunco nights in a month...that might burn me out. Plus, I'd get home really late.

Keep your fingers crossed that we finish off everything tomorrow! Sorry that I don't have any bachelorette party pictures up, I'm waiting for some lovely bridesmaids to send me some the pics. I knew better than to take my camera.

No comments: