Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Not very motivated

I don't wanna do anything today! I know that I need to, but my tummy hurts and I'm just not motivated. Even though I feel like crap, I'm very glad for feeling this way. I'm really not complaining...all I'm saying is, there is a God...he answers prayers! Now all the last prayer he needs to answer is that we will have nice, springy weather in 10 days!

Yesterday I got lots of nit-picky things done. I finally mailed out the rehearsal invitations (sorry!), scanned and printed lots of old pictures, finished toss bouquets, made favor bags, reorganized the wedding room, ordered more flowers, ordered more material, and a few other things I can't remember. Oh, Jill and I practiced Soulja Boy for the wedding. We're trying to get Mom to learn it, but it doesn't look like that will be happening.

No comments: