Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How on Earth?

How on Earth do we only have 11 days until we get married? I CANNOT believe it's here. Yesterday I went to Victoria from Wharton and then to Shiner. I had to pick up a few wedding things...imagine that. I had to stop in El Campo to pick up the groomsmen gifts for Nick. Then on to Victoria to order my extensions. I did some shopping for honeymoon clothes and then homeward bound. Dawn Machacek came over to practice on Mom's hair. Jill did her makeup and we made her put on her dress. She looked absolutely stunning! Her dress is perfect...a total Barb dress. She looked like she was 30 years old. I cannot wait til the wedding to see our entire family all prettied up.

Nick and I got our honeymoon camera Saturday. We ended up getting an Olympus Stylus that is waterproof up to 33 feet. I can't wait to use it and see how the pics really turn out. I ended up talking myself into this camera so that we can take it tubing with us at the Frio, scuba-diving in St. Lucia, and Schlitterbahn to name a few. Jaace and I are hoping the weather clears up this week so we can test it out in our pool.

I'm trying to get better at updating since I'm in Shiner and our internet service is much better here. I have lots of pictures I want to upload, but my card reader is currently MIA.

No comments: