Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ticked

Is the nice way to put last night. COMPLETELY P!$$@D is what I really was. So, Nick and I go to Sugar Land to do some shopping for him and for our dance lessons. We stop by a jewelry store to look for a ring for him. Then we went by Academy and Wal-Mart to get his school stuff. Everything was going wonderfully. We started to go to our danec lessons around 6:50pm. They were supposed to start at 7:15pm. I was paranoid about being late...I'm VERY SELDOM late to things. A pet peeve of mine. So I call the dance studio to get directions. My fault because I should have looked it up online, but I forgot. So I call. The lady is a complete moron. I told her that I'm going NORTH on 59. She told me that I needed to take a left and go under 59 on HWY 6. Ok, easy enough. She didn't understand the north part so I said...If I am leaving First Colony Mall and going to Houston, I take a left on Hwy 6. Yep! Then the place is supposed to be a little after University Dr. Pass a Wal-Mart and in the Kroger shopping center. We follow those directions. End up in the Kroger center passed University dr. No dance studio. I call them back and ask where it is. She said it's by the Subway, Chase bank, Papa John's. We see all of these places, but no studio. We're sitting in the parking lot with no clue what to do. Get back on Hwy 6 and drive to the next light. I told her we were at West Airport. Oh, the studio is no where near W. Airport, where are ya'll? Of course we are talking to another lady, the one that did not give us these directions so she gets the other lady on the phone. It's 7:20 now. I hand the phone to Nick because I probably would have reached through the phone and slapped her. I was SO MAD! Nick was getting frustrated because he didn't know what was all going on on the other end of the phone. I'm sure he thought I was wrong! The dumbo I talked to earlier starts to talk to Nick and she says we should have gone the other way. OH MY GOSH! You have got to be kidding me. I asked her SEVERAL times if we go right or left on 6! By this time it was 7:30ish. It was going to take us at least 15 minutes to get to the studio from where we were. Our lessons were supposed to be from 7:15 til 7:45 and then again at 9:30-10:00. She said that we could still go to the 7:30 lesson for 5 deadgum minutes! WHATEVER, lady! We went shopping to a few other places instead. We didn't go to our late lesson either. They wouldn't have been able to teach me anything because I was so irritated. Who knows if they will allow us to reschedule. Made even more mad because I didn't get to go to Hobby Lobby and could have!

No comments: