Sunday, October 7, 2007

The 3rd Bad Dream!

I forgot to mention my 2nd nightmare that happened while we were at the engaged encounter. I guess I was stressing about not having a photographer and only 6 months til the wedding. So, my dream was that we FORGOT to hire someone. How do you FORGET to hire a photographer? We were frantically calling the photographers in and around Shiner to see if they were available...I was desperate! We sent off our deposit today for our photographers so no more stressing about that.

Last nights dream was just as bad, if not worse. I dreamt about the entire wedding...from my dad walking me down to the altar down to us leaving for the honeymoon! I was at the wedding but it flew by so fast that I didn't get to talk to anyone. I know that day will be fast and it kinda makes me sad, especially since we are putting so much time and money into it. They should last a couple of days! Anyways, the worst part was we were in Houston at a hotel by the airport. Nick was in charge of the alarm so that we would wake up on time. He turned the alarm off and was just going to lay there a few extra minutes which turned into a few hours. We missed our flight! I finally woke up because I was crying in my sleep! Now we will be setting at least two alarms so we don't miss our flight.

We are up in the air on what we are doing the night of our wedding...we will probably leave the wedding at 11:00 or midnight. We don't know what to do next. It will be at least a 2 hour drive to the George Bush airport and we are supposed to be there 2 hours before our flight. Our flight is at 6am. This was probably a mistake on our part, but I don't think there were any flights later than 6am on that day. We have a few options.
1) Stay at the bed and breakfast in Shiner for a few hours that night and drive to Houston or have someone drive us there at 2am.
2) Rent a limo to take us to the airport.
3) Get to Houston and stay at a hotel for a few hours at the airport.

Needless to say, we are confused!

No comments: