Thursday, October 18, 2007

The latest...

The Trinity Lutheran Village is booked for March 8th for my bachelorette party. That makes me smile! :o) I've got my first shower on November 3rd. It's a "Stock the Bar" shower in Buda given by Beth Hagan, one of my old kinder teaching partners. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of my old teacher buddies there. I miss them dearly! I like my new job better than the one in Kyle...it's a pre-k and kinder campus, what more could you ask for. I just really miss my old teacher friends. I try not to think about it because it makes me sad. Why have I become this emotional basketcase? It's almost ridiculous....all who really know me, know that I'm not an emotional, touchy person, but I'm becoming that way! Wonder what it will be like when I'm pregnant? ScArY! Anyways, back to the original topic. The shower should be lots of fun...sounds like we'll have plenty to drink there. The first weekend in December is my second shower. It's going to be a "Christmas Shower." Glo Hagens and Nikki Hagens Nerada are hosting this shower. We've talked about having Mimosas and Bloody Mary's with snack type foods. Another fun shower that we can all just chill out and relax at. There are a few other showers being discussed, we just haven't settled on dates. It's really exciting to have all these fun get-togethers, but stressful as well. Who do you invite to each shower? I don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt if they aren't invited to one and not another. I want my bridesmaids to come to all of them, but I don't want them to feel like they have to bring a gift or even come for that matter. It's so confusing! This weekend I have to come up with a list for the Christmas shower and bring it to Glo. Hopefully, I can take care of it with as little worrying as possible! What's a girl to do?

No comments: