Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Last Night...

Nick and I went to Rosenberg to celebrate our two year anniversary. The weather was bad and I was feeling crummy (got a cold from playing volleyball in the rain on Sunday), but it didn't stop us from having a great time. We went to Hobby Lobby to buy a bunch of ribbon for the wedding since it was half off. We stopped by a couple of other places and then we ate at Texas Roadhouse. The food is always good and the service usually is too, but last night they were really slow. That was fine because it gave us more time to be alone since we don't get that opportunity much anymore. We went to Academy afterwards and Nick found his groomsmen gifts. It was funny and pretty cute because he got all pumped up over it. About damn time! I CANNOT get this boy in gear over ANYTHING! Not just wedding stuff....he's soooooo SLOOOOWWWW!!! It's one of the few things that irritates me about him. He still has to ask a few guys to be ushers and even a groomsman! I've decided to just let him do his own stuff and if it doesn't get done, it's not my fault. Take the passport for instance...we are ALMOST done with it. We had everything together and we were going to turn it all in....well, we have to have a different birth certificate for him. Then the lady says that we have PLENTY of time. That they are only taking 2-6 weeks to get in....DO NOT TELL HIM THAT!!! Anyways...that's my Nick! Gotta love him! Back to the main topic... after shopping and eating, he surprised me with a speaker system thingy for my iPod and an awfully sweet card. I have a wonderful future husband...I hate when evenings like that have to end!

No comments: