Monday, October 22, 2007

Another one and a few plans

Had another dream last night. Just like all the others, it felt so real. I dreamt that it was the day before the wedding and Nick still didn't get his passport so I was going to go by myself. What a great honeymoon!?!

Wednesday we have plans to go to Sugar Land and do our dance lessons. Yeah, this will probably be a big joke, but we'll go ahead and try it out. We're going to try to decide on a song by then so they can teach us the correct way to dance to it. I really don't see us deciding on a song until a week before the wedding, but whatever. Today I'm going by Selections in Wharton to register for our everyday china and other decor. Nick was supposed to come, but I just found out that he has to go look at pigs with Jason. ERRR! Never fails. I'm just going to do it myself. Nick wants to go and help make these wonderful decisions, but his work basically rules our life right now. I think I'm just going to stop right now because I'm sounding pretty negative. Just a Monday!

Wednesday we are also going ring shopping for Nick and updating our registry with linens and a few holiday things for the Christmas shower.

No comments: