Monday, October 29, 2007

I wish Nick wouldn't read this blog!

Yesterday my hairstylist/grandmarch leader/great friend, Dawn Machacek did a run-through with my hair. Jill did my makeup and we went to town to take some practice pictures. It was a lot of fun and I feel much better about being a bride. Everytime I've put my dress on, which is about once every weekend, I either have nappy hair or fixed hair and never have makeup on. With my hair done and makeup done it all came together very nicely. I'd LOVE to post some of the pictures, but since Nick occasionally reads our blog, I can't! I can email you some if you'd like....just let me know.

Here's an email from Beth Hagan after she saw the pics:

You look beautiful. Only thing is it makes you look sweet. Are you sure you want to look different?


:oP I am sweet!!!!

No comments: