Friday, October 5, 2007

Another weekend here...

The time is FLYING by. Thank God we didn't decide to have the quick 6 month engagement. I would have been a huge ball of STRESS! Nick and I will be on our way to Shiner tonight...headed for another busy weekend. This weekend we are going to start paying things off, which is exciting to me, but probably not so much for our parents. Did I mention how expensive weddings are? I think I'm being frugal, but it's still so dang much. Saturday we are planning to go to Warrenton to look for a few little odds and ends. If we get home early enough we will go to pay off the videographer and DJ. Hopefully, I'll get more invitations done in the down time. Saturday evening we will be headed to the Spann's for the annual "Dove Hunt." We won't participate in the hunting, but we'll definitely partake in the drinking and eating after the hunting. Sunday I want to go and visit with the cake lady and Father Bob. I guess I need to see if they are free before I get ahead of myself. Off to another weekend full of excitement. After all of that's done I'd really like to take a swim, but for some reason I doubt that will be happening. What happened to our summer break anyways?

No comments: