Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Photographer!

Major things that are done:
-Church and hall are booked
-Videographer
-Caterer
-Florist
-Have my dress
-Have bridesmaid dresses
-Bought gifts for attendants
-Cakes (partially done)
-DJ
-Decorations

Need to be done:
-Guest list..........YUCKO!
-Photograher
-Finish invitations

I think we've decided on a photographer, thanks to my cousin Heather. We just need to present it to our parents. The photographers we are looking at are out of Austin and Houston. Their website is www.serendipity-photography.com if you want to check them out. This was the hardest decision to make so far because I am so picky about photos. First of all, I want the photos to be really good and tell our story. Second, I want someone that will include the CD of pictures in the cost. It's hard to find good photographers who are willing to give you the CD so you can make pictures for your own personal use. These photographers do! I'm really excited and ready to book them. We're going to Shiner this weekend so I'll tell Mom and Dad about them then and we'll go from there! Check out the website...especially their blog. Thanks, Heather for sharing your great find!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you liked them. They seem really nice and I really liked their stuff. What package are y'all getting? Hope things are well, my dress should arrive Jan 5th. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that comment was from heather. if you didn't know