Friday, October 12, 2007

Dancing

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best dancer. I learned how to dance with Dad and he's still the only person I can dance with because he goes so slow. The main reason I'm terrible is because I worry how bad I look as I'm dancing. Nick and I are supposed to take dancing lessons if we ever get around to it. We signed up for some at the Bridal Extravaganza, but we just can't ever seem to find enough time to go to Sugarland to get it done. Well, last night I had a dream about our first dance. We were the only ones on the dance floor, which makes me paranoid in itself. Our song was some Brooks and Dunn song that was definitely NOT a first dance song...I can't think of which one it was right now. The dj was playing the wrong song, but Nick didn't want to tell him. He decided to keep dancing....we were running/dancing. I wanted to run off the dance floor, but Nick wouldn't let me! So....what is this dream telling me......HURRY UP AND GO TO THE DANCE LESSONS SO YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!!

No comments: