Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On hold with David's Bridal

Tatiana, my bridal consultant at David's has been great so far. She has always been straight forward with me. I'm on hold with her right now about the price change in dresses. I told her my bridesmaids were upset with me! Just a little fib. Anyways, I think she knows that she is in the wrong. Here's the deal....she told me the dresses had to be ordered ASAP since they were being discontinued. She said that if the dresses were not ordered ASAP then everyone would not get them. The thing that bum-fuzzled me was several girls went when they went down to $43 and they were guaranteed to get them. When I brought this to her attention she said that they got to order them because some of the other bridesmaids already ordered them and the event already existed in the computer. So....if one bridesmaid would have ordered at $140 then the others could have waited until the price was lowered and got them. That was according to her. Then I got on the phone with someone else and she contradicted that. Everything she said was stupid. She tried to keep talking and say a bunch of nothing so that I would agree with. I'm not that dumb! I asked to speak with someone else. She referred me to the store manager, but I asked for the district manager. She doesn't have a number...hummmm. She's supposed to call me back with it. If we don't get SOMETHING out of this then I'm not getting my headpiece, veil, or flower girl dresses from them. AND ya'll better promise to go somewhere else for alterations! Really annoying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I called them too yesterday and they said they would call back and never did!