Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm fighting for ya'll!

My bridesmaids that is. Yesterday something very interesting occured. Most importantly, all the dresses are ordered, but now I have a bone to pick with David's Bridal. So far they have been so nice and helpful. Now that this whole dress ordeal has happened, I'm pretty ticked at them. Sarah, my bridemaid that now lives in Florida, was going to order her dress there so that she could try it on before the wedding. She called me Wednesday night and I returned her call Thursday because we were playing Phase 10 until late that night. She tells me that she's not sure that she ordered the right dress because it was $43. Well, since it's being discontinued they said that the price would drop. Once the price dropped they would not be able to order the dresses. So Wednesday the price dropped and I still had 6 dresses that needed to be purchased. Shelley calls as I'm talking to Sarah. I call her back and tell her to make sure she gets it for $43. The lady said that she was guaranteed to get. I frantically call Debbie and Gina to tell them to order ASAP so that we'd get them. In the meantime, I call Jenny Schafer to see if Kourtney's (Jr. Bridesmaid) dress was $43 since she ordered earlier on Thursday. Nope, she paid the full price. This sounded a little fishy to me. I called David's Bridal and questioned them about it and they told me to call back this morning to talk to a manager. Gina orders her dress after I call them and she gets it for $43. I'm ticked! I'd love if all of my bridesmaids could get the money refunded, but they told me last night that they were already purchased and they can't be returned. If nothing else Kourtney should definitely get it refunded since she ordered yesterday. Sorry everyone that paid full price. I'm going to do everything I can when I talk to them later.

No comments: