Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Great Weekend!

I finally have made some progress with the wedding. Everything is slowly starting to fall into place. Mom and I spent Saturday and Sunday in wedding mode. We went to K & K and found my headpiece, veil, and jewelry. We even found Mom a dress! She didn't buy it yet, but I think she'll end up getting it. It looked really good and matches the color scheme perfectly. It was scary it was so easy! I thought Jamie, Jill and I were going to have our work cut out for us trying to get her into something that we all agreed on. She's showing it to them this weekend and they'll make a decision.

Other things checked off the list:
I brought all the mugs to the lady to be etched.
Decided on MIB Productions as a DJ...sending off money and contract today.
Arranged my cake backdrop.
Talked and emailed pics to the cake lady.
Made some invitations.
FINALLY found a place to buy chocolate tulle...ordering today.

It probably doesn't sound like much, but it was! I've got more to post after lunch!

No comments: