Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gettin' it done

My bridesmaids ROCK! They are being so good about our little predicament. 5 out of the 11 have their dresses ordered! Thanks so much girls. So far I have gotten lots of positive comments about the dresses as well. Everyone says they are really comfy and flattering. Yay! That makes me feel like a good bride! I DO NOT want to be a BRIDEZILLA! With that being said, I want everyone to have their hair done the same way and their fingernails and toenails done in a certain polish. Just kidding...

If I haven't told everyone, wear whatever shoes you'd like. I'm not asking you to spend $40 on shoes that you will wear one time. I'd prefer brown, but more than likely you won't see the shoes anyway. Wear your hair however you'd like. I think that's about it.

I'm making calls today on soloists and organists. Still haven't found a photographer that I'm "IN LOVE" with. Still need to finalize caterer and menu. In other words, I haven't accomplished anything on my to-do list!

P.S. I'm always taking suggestions.

1 comment:

crch said...

photographer www.randytinneyphoto.com

He is doing my wedding. He did my sister Janna's, my cousin Stephanie's and was going to do my sister Jodie's but was already booked. We all love love love him. He is in Austin, but will travel to Shiner.