Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Little Stressed

As you would know, my bridesmaid dresses are being discontinued! Yesterday I went shopping in Houston for gifts for my bridesmaids. I went to David's Bridal on my way back home just to check out the flower girl dresses. Well....to my dismay, the lady told me that she found out the day before that the dresses were being phased out. I kinda figured that this would happen to me. It's not so stressful for me, but my poor bridesmaids! I really feel terrible rushing them to get this done by the end of the week, I could just change dress styles, but these are perfect! They are really comfortable and flattering for all figures! Plus, I already have a bunch of the invitations done and don't wanna change colors. The persimmmon color comes in several dresses, but I don't like any of the others. So that leaves me with calling and hustling my bridesmaids. I'm so sorry guys, I appreciate you all getting this done for me. Love ya'll!

No comments: