Friday, September 21, 2007

My weekend....

My agenda for this weekend is pretty boring. I plan on having all of the chair covers and tablecloths cut by Sunday evening! Sounds like an easy task, right? Not so much when you have a HUGE roll of materal that weighs a ton and no where to really go with it. We'd like to go by the hall this weekend to get an exact count on chairs and tables along with measurements. Then we can go to town on the cutting. We only have 6 months and 1 week! Seems like a lot of time, but what happened to the last 4 months? I'm just ready for it to be here. Especially the marriage part! I'm ready to live with Nick by myself and have our own agenda. Living with his family is fine and dandy, but I'm ready for some alone time. I don't even know what that is anymore! We haven't had any since we got engaged in May! That's a huge adjustment from being in San Marcos when we were together everyday after school with nothing to do.

I'd like to also get with the cake lady and get everything set in stone. We also have to discuss photographers still. That should about do it for the time being.

I'll keep ya posted if I get anything accomplished! Sleep is also on the agenda!

No comments: