Sunday, September 9, 2007

Congrats Gina!


Yay! I found out my bridesmaid, Leslie AKA Gina, is pregnant with her first child! We are so happy and excited for you two. She was so funny when she told me they were expecting. She called and apologized and thought I was going to be mad at her because I was going to have a pregnant bridesmaid. I'd never be upset about that...I'm thrilled to have a pregnant person in my wedding!

My story on meeting Gina is kinda funny. Brad and Gina were Ross and Ryan's neighbors in San Marcos. The night that I met them was also the night that Nick and I met at the Bocktoberfest. Brad and Gina were engaged at the time. Ross and Ryan always said that Brad and Leslie were getting married. When I was introduced to them they said it was Brad and Gina. I thought that he was cheating on his fiance. A few days later I found out that Gina is also Leslie. Maybe that will end some confusion for other people as well. I'm not really sure why her nickname is Gina...she doesn't look like a Gina!

No comments: