Friday, October 17, 2008

Ready for the weekend!

When am I not ready for the weekend from August until June? Nick and I are headed for San Marcos this evening to relax and reminisce. We do this quite often, but this is the first time in forever that it will just be the two of us there. The plan is to go shopping in Austin tomorrow after we hit up a few places in San Marcos. I'm thinking Kirby Lane for breakfast and River Pub for dinner. Sunday will be Herbert's for lunch. We've got to stuff ourselves this weekend because the diet starts back up on Monday. I've decided that I've got lots of weight to lose before we get pregnant and that could take years! However, yearsssss is not in our plan. That means I've got to get on the ball and hit it hard.

Wednesday we went to TGIFriday's and did lots of shopping. We bought more blinds for the house and pulls for the cabinets. Nick decided that the cabinets are going to be our rainy day project....I'm just praying for the rain to happen soon! He's even excited about the handles so I think it helped to get him geared up for the job he's going to do. As we were hanging out, we laughed about how it was when we were dating and celebrated our 6 month anniversary, 9 month, 1 year and so on. October 15th is still a special day, and it always will be. The gifts have ceased and the elaborate evening to the River Walk on that day has been put to rest. We have a more important day to celebrate in a few months and I'm ready to plan something! We're thinking a cruise somewhere, but nothing set in stone yet. He did surprise me with tickets to Of Mice and Men, which will be at The Plaza Theatre next weekend. Oh, he also promised Pat-A-Cake. That's a major deal for him! He's not a big fan of the $10 sandwich. Hence the reason, I can only eat at Jason's Deli when he's not around! :( So, we did celebrate our 3rd year anniversary of meeting/dating and it was great. The weekend will be just as great.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love Jason's deli!

I hope y'all had an amazing weekend! Post pictures. :)