Monday, October 27, 2008

My honey...


Never ceases to amaze me. This weekend he took me to Of Mice and Men at the Plaza and Pat-A-Cake. He had arranged for Jamie and Robert to come also without me knowing. They showed up Saturday around 6:00pm as I was waiting for Nick to get ready. The doorbell rang and I quickly had to pull the pillow out of my shirt...I was showing Nick how cute it would be to be pregnant! LOL! Robert proposed to Jamie Friday night so it was good to see them since we weren't going to until November 8th. She has everything booked for October 17th, 2008. That means I really need to start dieting now. If we got pregnant right now, the baby would be born in July so I wouldn't be a huge, prego bridesmaid. If we get pregnant on our initial planned time, I would be a house! I told Nick that we should just wait until after October, but neither one of us wants to wait a year to start trying.

Showing off our bling!

3 comments:

Jamie C said...

October 17, 2009 sista!! :)

Ya'll don't have to wait till October -- but wait till July to start trying???? Then you'd only be 3 months preggo.

Just an idea.

Had a great time this weekend. Thanks for letting us crash the party and host lunch on Sunday! That meant a lot!

Abby said...

Congrats to your sister!! How fun!! Even better yet, she is getting married on Brian's birthday!!

*Jillian Leigh* said...

You told me to post new things...you need to post new stuff! AND you and Nick need to come party Friday and take pictures...I need some so I can post them on the blog. Larry the Cable Guy and the Preggo Nun would get to meet Sarah Palin and John McCain...lol!