Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Nightmares Can Stop!

Why on Earth am I still having nightmares about my wedding? Here's last nights dream... For those of you who haven't been in our house, we have 3 sinks in the upstairs restroom. It works out quite well for a family dominated by girls. I'm in the shower and ask what time it is. Jamie or Jill tells me it's 2:20pm. I was thinking I had plenty of time until I realized that I put 2:00 on the invitations. It's been 6 months! I was on time and it's a done deal! Hopefully that was the last one.

On a funnier note...Early Monday morning Nick was talking up a storm about hand tools and how to use them correctly. I think one was a rubber mallet because he said, "You have to hit it softly on like, say, um a bookcase. Ok? We good?" I woke up and started asking him questions back. I've never seen him teach a class, but I'd imagine it's exactly what he sounded like that night. Poor thing was so exhausted Monday evening from all the teaching he did at school and through his entire night's sleep.

1 comment:

Jamie C said...

THAT is hilarious!!!! Did Nick get paid overtime for that?